CLE courses may at times be canceled. In the event that a course is canceled, we will notify registered participants at least 48 hours in advance of the course date. Upon a cancellation, students may:
1. Request attendance at another class in the future,
2. Request a DVD of the course, or
3. Receive a full refund of the course fees.
Student Cancellation Policy
It is understandable that a student may from time to time want to cancel their course registration. If we are notified at least 48 hours in advance of the course, we will:
1. Reschedule the student at a future course, or
2. Refund 80% of their course fees.
Cancellations beyond this deadline will receive no refund of their fees.
We reserve the right to modify this cancellation policy at a future date.